Hi

Please bring Dead by Daylight Mobile back. ❤️

I know that there are currently no plans to bring back the mobile version, but I truly hope you can reconsider this decision someday.

I am a huge fan of Dead by Daylight Mobile. I have been playing and loving this game for a long time, and honestly, I have never been able to enjoy or get into another game the way I did with DBD Mobile. I am simply addicted to this game. 🥺❤️

Dead by Daylight Mobile was more than just a mobile game for many of us. It gave us the chance to experience DBD even if we didn't own a PC or console. A lot of players still miss the game and genuinely want to see it return.

If possible, please consider making a new and improved mobile version, even if it has to be completely rebuilt from scratch. I truly believe there is still a strong community that would support it.

Please don't forget the mobile players. We are still here, we still miss the game, and we still want to play. Please give us another chance to experience Dead by Daylight Mobile again. 🥺❤️

Comments