Do you like The Judgments crab-like appearance (lower torso)
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love its footstep sounds would listen to them on repeat even while not playing.
Judgement is one of my favorite killers aesthetic wise. Mechanically… she needs some work.
Knew I should've voted yes 😑
I thought from the silhouette that the crab legs would be disconnected from her body, almost like hovering shields
Idk why we didn't just get Chaos Witch Quelaag as a killer
My duo always calls them Henry Waternoose from monsters inc.
I don't hate it enough for it to be something I care that much about but it is… odd? but I guess I can't really think of what would replace it now that it's in the game like it is. I do like that it provides a "this thing is not human" aspect to the killer, I think just floating human legs or something would be worse than the crab legs
I will say, it makes me hope for more large sized killers in the game.