Can close
Thread is resolved however prior contents were
The new bug forums have not been loading for me for months but decided to load when I inevitably made a thread for it.
+ Misunderstood perk interaction mistaking it for a bug
Thread can be closed as both questions were answered
Comments
Issues for Dead by Daylight
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318
Its not a bug to have skill checks while using Potential Energy that is common misconception. It does not remove potential to get skill checks. Also anything that effects repair speed effects Potential Energy so the interaction with Hyperfocus is expected same way if another survivor is fixing the gen with you will slowdown your token gaining speed too. You can make a report about it to get devs opinion about it but I would not be surprised that its intended.
Just to point out that the bug reports does have huge red banner on the top that is directing you to the new bug reports in Betahub that several people have already posted here.
To clarify when I try to access the bug forums I get a 504 and cannot access - It rarely loads but I have to refresh for 15 minutes then it 504's again. More so didn't know if the forum has just been under maintenance and I've caught it like that each time. Although if the forum is up and that is a bug if someone could report it then it would be appreciated. The reason I believe it's a bug is it's the only way I know you can get extra tokens on potential energy. With Hyperfocus it gained more potential energy tokens per skillcheck when normally it would not.
To clarify - I know the forum moved - I cannot access the new one.
edit - It works now which is funny now that I finally caved and ended up making a thread about it. Last 3 attempts since it was introduced I haven't been able to access it. Although I went through what Mech linked.
If that's the case I'll wear my dunce hat. Although the clarification helps - the way the perk is described I felt those wouldn't interact like that. My mistake but thank you all for replies.
I don't know why you are getting that error. The sub-forum opens totally fine for me have had not problem of opening any sub-forum page on this forum. Thats quite odd.
It has been like that for me for about 2 or 3 months since it was introduced. I kept checking here and there to see when it would finally go up and it's working now as I finally caved and made a thread on it. I thought it was just down this whole time.
But it seems to work now - so thread can be deleted but again I appreciate everyone's replies.