The only change Judgment needs

It's very fun killer and I've spent some time playing it. I have one issue though. Each map has same shrine spawns as well as same exil respawns. I quickly learned that you can tell exactly where the survivor will spawn if they are liberated just by sitting between those two shrines. It's something that probably should be adress. And reverting zelaous curve would be nice too. :)

Comments

  • Yeah, I think most people want Zealous buffed and for exile to work like Pyramid Heads.

  • yeah but then this will get downvoted due to survivors not wanting the judge to get any sort of buff sadly.

  • @Sinocolo said:

    yeah but then this will get downvoted due to survivors not wanting the judge to get any sort of buff sadly.

    This post is suggesting a major nerf and minor buff btw. Please stop pushing us vs them toxicity for no reason.

  • They also need to nerf her on some way to no abuse with aura reading perks

  • @Yoshirama said:

    They also need to nerf her on some way to no abuse with aura reading perks

    That's rough. She can't utilize many perks. I believe there is way to play around aura perks with with their additions I can see the "you are revealed" mechanic from 2v8 to become basekit in 1v4