Feedback on Possible judgement power changes
Hi guys looking for some constructive feedback on a power tweak idea I had for the judgement to make it a bit more fun to go against/play whilst also not making it any weaker and more accessible to play.
- Make the killer 115 - this is so in 1 vs 1 situations the killer can choose to loop like normal instead of just spamming the power which is ironically harder to hit someone at close range than further away most of the time in my opinion. Also a lot of the time due to it being a slower killer the people playing this killer will simply choose to not loop stronger tiles and looping is easily the most fun part of playing a dbd match.
- Make it so when the beam hits you the first time you just become a heretic and take no damage, then addition hits while being a heretic are ones that damage you. This will hopefully address full/partial aura reading builds that can genuinely make it frustrating to do generators or try to cleanse a totem build a lot of these killers I have played against liked to run which can make the game drag out and last a long time and genuinely feel quite a slug to play.
- To make up for the first hit just making people heretics and only be damaged whilst being one have it so when people repent it takes twice as long for the heresy to disappear fully and if they get hit whilst its disappearing survivors not only still take damage but the heresy meter fully resets and they have to repent again to drain it once more. You could also make an add one that makes it so surviors take longer to repent at statues to add some in game slowdown as a chose for the killer
Thanks for taking the time to read if you love the idea/hate it or think it needs some changes feel free to share. it's just a chill forum post discussion so don't take it personally if you really don't like the idea <3.
I also thinks its important to share I also mostly play this game in solo q/duo and I find this killer to be very painful to play against even if I survive the game i feel like I did not have a fun time almost all times I have faced them.
Comments
Sounds like a boring version of artist with extra steps, ngl
At least you were nice enough to leave some feedback. if people enjoy playing/playing against this killer i have no issues with it but its not for me personally. i would love to see some tweaks to improve the experience it feels like im playing against henry half the time and the other half is just the killer holding a 3 gen and totem build just not very fun and engaging at all