Exile with 2 survivors left
In normal gameplay, when 2 survivors are left, if a survivor is on hook and you miss two skill checks, you can be sacrificed quicker so your teammate can try for hatch.
Currently against the Judgment, if you're sent to exile, sure you can "die faster" by getting hit by the beams but I suggest if you get hit by the beams twice then you should be sacrificed, as if you missed two skill checks. The amount of times that you're just waiting to die in exile in hopes that your teammate can hide long enough to possibly get hatch is frustrating. Even if you were to be rescued from Exile, if the Judgment is aware they know where to find both survivors.
Not sure if it's intended to be this way but I was hoping if I just get hit by the beam twice I can just be quickly sacrificed in a 2 survivor situation.
Comments