Lab Photo add-on bugged in new update?

I was playing Adept Wesker using both of his iridescent add-ons, during a chase with a Feng Him I was trying to catch Feng with my Virulent Bound and I was in a position where there was a vault in front of me, since I had a Lab Photo Add-on I figured out that, with Lab Photo I wouldn't special-vault and would caught Feng with my second dash.
The surprise I had when I special-vaulted EVEN with Lab Photo, I thought at first it was just my imagination, but when I checked in a custom match after I finished the previous round (still using the Adept build) I was still capable to special-vault even with Lab Photo, I did a mini experiment to see if it was the add-on itself or it was one of Wesker perks causing this and nope, none of the perks was causing the bug, it was the add on that was bugged.
I really hope this can be fixed quickly since this bug makes Lab Photo extremely strong with no draw backs to hold it and also being capable to break pallets.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I think you should go and read the add-ons effect again. It clearly states it only disables pallet vaulting. It does not and has never disabled all power vaulting for him just on pallets as it replaced it with breaking the pallet instead. It has a draw back you will not be able to vault pallets and even so add-ons don't need to have downsides.