Mia Allen as a Survivor in Dead by Daylight

Ash is obviously great, but Mia would represent a completely different side of Evil Dead. The 2013 movie is way darker and more serious, and I honestly think she would fit DBD really well.

She could work as her own survivor with perks based around surviving while injured, resisting negative effects, or getting stronger when things are going badly.

There are also a bunch of obvious cosmetic options from the movie, especially her normal outfit and the blood-covered look from the ending.

Even if BHVR couldn’t make her a full survivor, I’d still take her as a legendary skin for someone. I just think it’s kind of a waste that Evil Dead is already in DBD and Ash is basically the only character representing the whole franchise.

Mia would be such a good addition.

Comments

  • ATP, give me any kind of Evil Dead content in DBD and I will happily eat it up. Mia is great, but we still don't have a proper Deadite as a killer despite the nigh infinite power potential for Henrietta or Evil Ash or any of the modern villains.