New Prestiges Suck
Ever since STchp2, all the survivor prestiges have been lacking in the blood department. Compared to the OGs prestige, they hardly look any different from their default. I think they've been on a downward trend since Sable (imo hers could be better, you can barely tell on the shirt). The last 'good' prestige imo is Vee but even then Troupe and Orelea are still really mid.
And for BHVR to celebrate how this is goriest DBD has ever been…
This is Aurora's new prestige. I think its probably as bad as Dustin/Eleven

Comments
really wish we got more coverage and updated visuals for the blood to look fresh a sleek.
I think some of the best they’ve ever done is Kate or Adam for older survivors.
Some the og survivors look pretty good too in terms of blood coverage but suffer from outdated textures (like Claudette’s as an example).
One of my favorite newer prestige’s has been Lara’s as it kinda pays homage to the first game in the survivor trilogy where she falls into the blood pit after getting her gear taken, and correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s where she was actually taken by the fog? Any way back on topic, I really don’t know they decide to go so light with the blood on some characters.
same can be said for killer cosmetics as well, but I think most of them have the edge in the weapons department because they have semi dynamic VFX with the blood dripping and veiny texture.