Thought on singularity
I just interested into playing singularity in short singu and from my knowledge so far from watching other content creators hes very strong and consistant as long as you have enough knowledge to play him right? Knowing where to put cam when to tp and mindgames during overclock multi tasking watching many cam and macro knowledge of where survivors might be its unlike blight or nurse that the most important aspects of them is muscle memory and lot of practice singu require knowledge to perform and once you passed the skill floor and have enough knowledge about him his performance is very promising and consistant right? And is he got affected with how many pallets they are in the game i used to play ghoul and realise that lot and lot of pallets very hurt him so i lean toward singu instead plz let me know if i understand something wrong or on which points i nail it
Comments
I am surprised no one responded to you, I haven't played Singularity but I have played against him a plethora of times.
I'd argue that Singularity has a very, very high skill ceiling attached to him but once you climb this ceiling, it's very rewarding to invest time into him. His biggest issue is obviously map mobility and if the survivors pressure the EMP boxes to prevent your biopods from staying up.
I would argue if the Singularity has experience on killer, knowing how to zone and mindgame he can be a big low/mid MMR pub stomper for the fact that many and I truly mean many survivors hate him (I have many friends who hate him, I actually do not mind Singularity at all) due to them wanting to do flashlight and flashbang saves, which I would argue Singularity is great at managing due to the fact that you have to juggle boxes and he essentially is a macro playstyle, which pushes survivors to play macro, and sadly for my side doesn't know much macro and prefer micro but that's another conversation for another day.
I would say give it a shot, see if you like his playstyle, just know he is a very thought intensive killer to face as he pushes intensive macro onto survivors, so I presume it's the same on the killer end.
Singularity used to be my main and sunk hundreds of hours into mastering him (my name is one of his add-ons). He is very strong and rewarding if you put tine into him.
The only reason I don't play him much anymore is my horrible map rng luck. I play any other killer I get a pretty wide variety of maps. The second I load into a match with him its Lery's, Hawkins, and Nostromo rinse and repeat. Just got annoying in matches where you insta-lose cause you're mostly powerless. He's a beast on outdoor maps like Ormond though.
I thought nobody would respond this post anymore since its been a couple day i already tried him with the slowdown build corrupt pain res pop eruption and the rapid and sloopy build the slowdown use soooo much brain power like its a race against time juggle gens kicking gens chase force reset slugging then watch cam kick chase etc but yeah hes very strong on outdoor map and in forgotten ruins hes very strong like stupidly strong but then here comes underground complex his macro gameplay got hindered so much u have to be in constant chase and slugging hyper aggtessive since i cant overseeing anything i dont know that is it a good tactic or what since the cam i setted once got emp'd walking into the corner aim the biopod is so time consuming i have to walk directly on gens and shoot no long range shoot no anything but hes very fun
You can use him as a pure chase killer and he still is a consistent A+ killer anyway. He really doesn't need all that much knowledge unless you're going for pure 3-gen playstyle on every map.
He's an area control killer with solid chase. You can just pod as you chase but you get better long term value if you pick a gen dense area to set up pods and lock it down. You want 2 pods per gen that aren't in EMP range of one another and usually 1 or 2 in the main area. Overclock let's you greed pallets in chase and only teleport for distance.