SoloQ experience

Just played SoloQ game, looped the Judgment for 3 minutes on a single pallet and we had 1 gen left, but then somehow my teammates manages to mess up. I get tunneled while they also somehow manage to die simultaneously.

When I’m on death hook and the Judgment follows me through the map. I could not go even furthest corner to heal.Midwich is just too small map. She could see us everywhere with Nurse’s Calling and whatever else aure reading she had.

SoloQ just miserable with random teammates even when the killer isn't good.

Comments

  • Yeah, this happens to me sometimes too. It’s why I hate the MMR system so much. You can be the most skilled player in the game but BHVR’s incredibly stupid MMR system measures your skill in that match to be exactly the same as your terrible teammates if you all die. The announced changes are a good start, but I don’t understand why they are only using the emblem system as part of the MMR score. For inexplicable reasons, they still don’t want to abandon this “escapes/kills = skill” nonsense.

  • I really hope the communication wheel will alleviate some of this frustration

  • Midwich is a terrible map.

    Aura reveal is a key component that changed this game from hide and seek to cat and mouse. Along with power creep Killers, hyper mobility and teleporting across the map.

    The future of this game is pretty bleak, I'm afraid.

    Comms wheel is not going to change anything. You need a full sweat squad and god tier loopers.

    Just do gens!

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I really hope the communication wheel will alleviate some of this frustration

    I'm not very hopeful… It just doesnt provide the same level of communication required of survivors… It can't. a 4man SWF has so many advantages just by Voice comms that will never be possible to give Solo Queue