AsUpIO.sys problems
For a while now I am not able to get into the game due to this specific data- Easy anti cheat tells me to delete it, even though I am playing this game for over 10 years now and never had an issue
For a while now I am not able to get into the game due to this specific data- Easy anti cheat tells me to delete it, even though I am playing this game for over 10 years now and never had an issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is part of a recent Anti Cheat update, where some older drivers which are vulnerable to security attacks are blocked from starting the game.
To remove the warning error you need to update your software to later versions.