Gameplay Showcase
I was very excited to hear that gameplay showcases for killer powers were going to be coming but was very disappointed once I watched the previews.
For one, all of the previews are on MacMillan with only default original survivors instead of the killers designated realm and survivors. I understand if licensing is an issue but at least be consistent with original content.
Another issue I have is some killers have things that should be showcased but aren't. For example: Huntress has no video showing players where to reload (Even though it says it in the text there should be something to show the new players no?)
Another things that bugs me is how scuffed some of the videos look. For pigs explanation of reverse bear traps we see her down the Dwight and stare at him for a little bit, complete waste of time just show her putting the trap on. (Plus Dwight's body rotates and looks weird, shouldn't this be polished?) Similar things happen in the deathslingers, ghouls, and animatronics previews.
Comments