No celestial judgment

guys this perk is so op I can’t even do gens without getting hit from curry range it’s not fun nor fair to be a survivor. Also I can even play anymore without being sent to hell or whatever it is and once I go it’s so hard to escape .

Comments

  • @wade_is_c00l said:

    guys this perk is so op I can’t even do gens without getting hit from curry range it’s not fun nor fair to be a survivor. Also I can even play anymore without being sent to hell or whatever it is and once I go it’s so hard to escape .

    It's not really the perk, it's the killer. They just shoot at the generator which they can always see.

  • Just look a bit in the direction of the sound and dodge
    (idk if they fixed it from the ptb that blindness hides the aura of the beam I hope they did)