Aurora's Telereceptor is overpowered
It's no secret that aura reading is incredibly powerful on the Judgement. They might be able to make use of aura reading better than any other killer, the only exception being possibly Nurse. Certain perks being strong on a killer is fine, but when Aurora's Telereceptor + Lethal Pursuer gives you aura reading on a survivor for 6 straight seconds, at mid range it is genuinely impossible for the survivor to outplay. This addon and Lethal have been on almost every Judgement I've played against, and any time I am not 60 meters away or giving the killer a smooch, no matter how much double backing, faking, etc that I do it's impossible to dodge since the killer knows exactly where I am and can put the beam close enough that there's no time to readjust before it hits dead on.
There are honestly some other aura reading addons that feel overtuned on the Judgement as well, but this is the main one. It removes all element of skill from the character, and it's often the killers that very obviously have already practiced the killer in PTB that are using it because they know just how strong it is. We need this addon to be nerfed or reworked, and although this is slightly off topic they need to make the distance survivors see the beam shorter from where the devs have now changed it to.
Comments