Please bring Dead by Daylight to macOS

Hey BHVR,

seriously: can we finally get Dead by Daylight on macOS?

Modern Apple Silicon Macs are absolutely powerful enough to run the game, and Apple now provides tools like Metal and the Game Porting Toolkit to help developers evaluate and bring Windows games to Apple Silicon

The frustrating part is that Dead by Daylight can get surprisingly close to running through compatibility layers already, but Easy Anti-Cheat is one of the main things preventing Mac users from playing.

I already own the game. I don’t want a mobile version and I don’t want to rely on cloud gaming just because I’m using a Mac.

Even just official confirmation that you're investigating Apple Silicon/macOS support would be appreciated.

There are Mac users who genuinely want to play DBD.

Please give us something.

— a Mac user who just wants to get hooked in 4K🤗

Comments

  • I agree with this, it would be so nice to have work natively on the Mac OS, having two computers one to play games and the other to use of everyday tasks is doable but not cost effective.