First time against the Judgement - I got a headache.

I couldn't play a second game, the noise of the beams is just too much, too often for me, a little loud and annoying, never had a headache going against a Killer before.

Comments

  • I find Judgement totally fine in sound level. It is not anyway louder than many other killers and its no way the level of Ghoul of how loud it is.

  • @Wezqu said:

    I find Judgement totally fine in sound level. It is not anyway louder than many other killers and its no way the level of Ghoul of how loud it is.

    it's more……constant…..

  • for me it's Trickster spamming knives that triggers my misophonia or Huntress lullaby(plz delete the lullaby I beg)

    could it be weather related? could be the atmospheric pressure

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Hoopme said:

    Its Jason constant jumpscare noises that hurt me

    sometimes less is more, thankfully I am not wearing headphones or I may need to invest in a year supply of headache pills lol

  • @Oputeev_Stas said:

    I agree, even from yt videos it's annoying, the same thing with Nurses screams and some other killers too, thet need to add a sound slider for such purposes

    I completely agree, I love playing Nurse but playing more than 1-2 games of her gives me a headache.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Playing against Doctor gives me a headache. And I can't stand Krasue's chase music (that repeating humming low drone sound is SO irritating) and Dracula's chase music just sounds broken to me. The feeling that it's just chaotically randomly starting and stopping.