Why keep these messages for 121 days?
Seems a bit pointless to me.
7 days would've been fine.
Seems a bit pointless to me.
7 days would've been fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not everyone regularly loads up the game. I haven't launched it for… 8 days now myself.
I personally think the message is kinda pointless stuck in inbox.
I think something like this for first few times versing killer with option to close it would of been better.
174240 minutes.
174240 minutes is all he can spare to explain his mechanics to you.
As an 8000 hour player seeing "you've just faced The Trapper!" Learn more by seeing the new killer mechanics menu!
Has me going "Trapper? Well i've gotta see this, I wonder what he does."
Notice it only gives you these messages if you lost to them?
Most likely so players who aren't on regularly still get them, such as those who return for events or new updates etc.