Skill checks appearing more frequently?

I noticed while playing i was getting a TON of skill checks, like way more than i normally do, i got like 5-6 skill checks in the span of of maybe 6 seconds? just one after the other, and it seems to consistently be like this.

Comments

  • @Reinami said:

    I noticed while playing i was getting a TON of skill checks, like way more than i normally do, i got like 5-6 skill checks in the span of of maybe 6 seconds? just one after the other, and it seems to consistently be like this.

    oh my god im not crazy. (its been happening to me)

  • Dude, today I got 3 skill checks while healing a downed survivor. I didn't think that was even possible, aside from how weird it is we've been getting more skill checks I don't mind it they make gens and healing less boring.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Dude, today I got 3 skill checks while healing a downed survivor. I didn't think that was even possible, aside from how weird it is we've been getting more skill checks I don't mind it they make gens and healing less boring.

    i got 5 doing the same thing lol

  • There is a bug report about this from the PTB originally. If you experience it and are willing to add your logs of the match to it I would see it as positive to get them more examples.

    https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/6042

    You can find the logs here on your comp

    C:\Users\ *computer profile name* \AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs

  • Shhhhh! Let me (an autodidact lover) savor this moment!

  • Yeah I noticed this in the PTB but thought maybe I was crazy cos no one else was talking about it