Should Basekit Anti-Tunnel Timers Be Uniform?

By which I mean, the Endurance and Haste you get after an unhook just now got reduced back down to ten seconds, after fifteen caused some issues, and the new Elusive has the same duration.

So, what I want to consider here is whether all three timers need to be the same length. Imagine that the Endurance stays ten seconds, because that one was the one causing problems, but the Haste and the Elusive get brought up to fifteen again- or even further, to twenty.

Would that cause the same issues? Haste and Elusive are much harder to weaponise, with no possible reliable scenarios I can think of where it's doable, but those two effects being longer would greatly improve a survivor's ability to evade a tunneling killer.
Is there any reason you guys can think of that these timers must be the same duration?

Comments

  • The only negative I can see is someone trying to use the haste and elusive together to stalk the killer as they're chasing the rescuer to do a pallet/blind save if too long.

    Overall I don't see much a problem with different timers, though specific order in shortest to longest would probably be endurance, elusive, and haste.

  • Is there any reason you guys can think of that these timers must be the same duration?

    I guess there's a little worry that it would be more confusing for new players 'you have A for 10, B for 5 after that, and then C for another 5'.

    That said, yeah, I think splitting up the off hook protections so they have different times would be a good idea.