Everybody and their dogs play on european servers
Like i know its not their fault that they dont have server in their regions. And sometimes the matchmaking pulls weirdly.
But its almost every game. 80 ping is the new normal and many reach 120 ping. Why are there enough to play in over 50% of my matches, but not enough for own servers?
I have 20 seconds survivor ques. Can i have 1min ques and prioritize ping? Its a waste of time to play high ping matches. Even more bc other survivors see it more drastic and dc after the first ping hit.
Comments
Yeah I keep getting killers from outside the region really often, like really often on off peak hours.
idk what goes on with the servers; I live at BHVR HQ and our server is always offline every time I check so Entity only knows what goes on in other regions
"WHY'D MY AXE GO RIGHT THROUGH HIM"
Trapper: ๐๐๐