Are you worried that survivors might get attacked because they aren't focusing on the game?

Why not just add a "Survivor Win" button?
It would be great if pressing it allowed for an immediate escape.
The new Killer hasn't been released yet, but there’s no way to fix their terrible abilities—except for one ability that actually favors the Survivors.

Why not just add a "Survivor Win" button?
It would be great if pressing it allowed for an immediate escape.
The new Killer hasn't been released yet, and there’s no way to improve those terrible abilities.
If the concern is that Survivors won't focus on the actual gameplay, why not just declare a Survivor victory right away? The Killer wouldn't have to do anything—just join the match without even moving.
Everyone would be happy; Survivors could enjoy the game, and there would be no need for players to take on the role of the Killer.

Comments

  • Exactly what survivor mains would love, press E to open exit gate immidiately and teabag in the exit gate. :D

  • idk why the devs making a decision catering to streamers paying too much attention to their chat has developed into a survivor main "us vs them" issue. like what, we didn't want this either

  • P100 ghostface. I literally watched a steamer's VOD after a match I was in. This was a streamer who raged quit mid match. After watching it, the streamer was absolutely irrate and and raging, and I kid you not, because...and I quote "...hate playing vs ghost face because I have to look around and pay attention to the match. It is so unfair that he can stalk me while im reading my chat."