Making the Judgment even worse for controller
So before I went on my DBD break I was able to actually play the judgment on the PTB and I thought they were extremely fun and challenging to play and I honestly preferred it on controller things to the settings that were made for this killer specifically. Dare I say, I actually preferred this keyboard and mouse… SO WHY DID THEY MAKE THEM WORSE?!? you Nerf the killer that was already going to be difficult enough to play especially for controller players and not only do you make the killer worse for everybody else you made them even worse for console now because you made the curve window a flat 0.3 seconds while in Zealous. like brother, how do you expect any controller player to play this killer now? Like I’m not gonna get into all these other changes here because there are way more people talking about this that are way more qualified than I am right now, but oh Lord, any love or fun I had for this killer is just gone now. But yeah, that’s about all I wanted to yap about. See ya.

Comments
What does the curve change even do..?
it makes it so that when you actually start ray of retribution the window to curve the beam in another direction is 0.3 seconds.