Dailies and milestones upgrade
Currently I have reached that area of progression where all thats left to do in the game is 1: make new p100s and 2: progress the rifts for their rewards.
During dryer times such as waiting for a chapter or event, I usualy end up playing for the Dailies since i know for a fact, that dailies and new quests give rift fragments enough to finnish a rift long in advance.
But Dailies were redesigned so that you could finnish them all in 1 round. Perhaps we could get a chance to reset them a few times per day to incentivise continuing to play (though they still wouldnt feel mandatory at the current rift fragment rate). It may also help people that only get to play 1 or 2 days in a week to get through the rift easier.
Then theres the milestones which I'll admit the idea seems like something you would continue to play for, but the rewards for them are so tiny and unnoticeable, that I have never had any incentive to complete them. Infact i don't even look at them and by the end of each rift I've completed all the survivor ones and about 7/10 on each of the killer ones, and don't really feel any incentive to finnish them off. Perhaps the rewards for Milestones could be increased to something much more noticeable and worth playing for? Not as a fomo thing but enough to get stuff like 1/4 - 1/2 - 3/4 - 1 full prestige or something as it currently just gives you enough to get a few bloodwebs and thats it.
Comments
I know some people might have been upset because archives would sometimes lead to teammates practically throwing games to complete them, but I wish BHVR kept making them. Besides, the old archives are still in the game, and the majority of the playerbase continues to complete them. Even though there were some that were essentially time wasters, a lot of them encouraged me to put on different playstyles and gave me an objective. I've still got a good amount of killer archives left, but I've finished every survivor archive and it gives me less of a goal on survivor. If we continued to get the archives every season of the rift I feel like that would be a nice refresher but we don't get that anymore. I just wish the archives would come back without the troll ones, like the orange glyphs that give you a bunch of debuffs (or maybe glyphs in general).
I agree, having new challenges at the same time as quests would certainly give the player more goals to play for that won't just take 1-2 matches and done for the week