Survivor wait is killing me
This is not a rant about Dev's need to do something to fix it. I only wish more people actually played killer. At this point in time I find myself trying to play more Survivor but incapable of doing so. In the limited amount of gaming I can get in a day, I don't want to waste a majority of it searching. Often enough it results in me playing killer just to get some actual play time in. When I do play survivor it tends to be from a very small pool of killers and can quickly recognize them based on playstyle. I don't mind helping others get a game but I am also getting tired of only playing one side to the point of it becoming a deterant factor when selecting what game to play. (NOT asking for incentive buffs) but I would like an increase in killers to balance the matchmaking.
Comments
Right now I (killermain) decide to take a break until there is a fun viable killer dlc.
Of course, we need more people to play killer.
It's in the survivors' own best interest that killers get buffed/survivors get nerfed, so that this game becomes more fair and as a result, more people want to play killer.