Vigil Nerf and affected Perks.
With them making Vigil only affect the Exhausted Status Effect it now makes these better.
Freddy and Clowns Power along with multiple Killer add-ons.
Blindness: Mindbreaker, Septic Touch, and Ultimate Weapon.
Broken: Forced Penance, No Quarter, and Terminus.
Exposed: Dragon's Grip, Friends 'til the End, Hex: Haunted Ground, Hubris, Iron Maiden, Make Your Choice, Ravenous, and Starstruck.
Haemorrhage: Blood Echo, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, and Sloppy Butcher.
Mangled: Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain and Sloppy Butcher.
Hindered: Forced Hesitation, Hex: Nothing but Misery, Hex: Scared to Death, and Knock Out.
Oblivious: Alien Instinct, Hex: Retribution, Hysteria, Nemesis, and Weave Attunement.
Survivor Perks that no longer work with Vigil: Deliverance, For the People, Dramaturgy, Shoulder the Burden.
Comments
Vigil welcome back to the 70% of useless survivor perks now
You can remove Clean Break from the list, Vigil never affected that perk
I mean the list of affected killer perks are almost all less-used/niche perks, which convinces me that to some extent at least this was warranted. I feel like it maybe could have kept a couple status effects, or kept a higher efficiency than just 30%. As it is you might as well run Ghost Notes
I think it's a good change for certain killers and perks, but it got shot dead in the back alley instead of just taking it off the steroids
My mistake, I removed Clean Break. If it did affect it it would have reduced it from 60 to 37.5 seconds which is kinda close to the new 45 seconds that they are making it
That build has 3 perks dedicated to a single thing, even if you use a 4th for gen defense you'll get gen rushed so fast.
I don't understand why that Myers build has anything to do with Vigil. Forced Hesitation at full power might be fine if there was some kind of anti-slug mechanic
Because forced hesitation was never the issue with slugging? It's always been coulro.
Myers has M2 which insta downs the survivor so the exposed does nothing, friends was only used for info to get to the obsession, with this build you are basically forced to not tunnel to get value so it does benefit survivors more basically.
Friends till the end is niche perk and quite weak, forced hesitation is also niche and not used in slugging builds, it's clouraphobia (which is getting nerfed). Forced hesitation is often used just by bubba and sometimes Myers, it's rarely used by other killers and you are forced to use infectious fright with it.
Vigil was used to make exhaustion shorter, it was never specifically used to count those perks but it was just an additional effect which it quite overpowered.
I thought of Forced Hesitation, I didn't think of Friends' exposed or Nemesis' Oblivious (which I assume you thought of?) but honestly, while Friends in particular is a pretty good perk, it's not overpowered or anything. The exposed every once in a while gives value, but the best part of the perk is that it's consistent information