Don't wait to fix this until the overhaul please
The net code is driving me crazy and it literally makes me want to quit this game sometimes. Because I am US central I am always on at least 60ms, but often 70-90ms. On survivor even on my best ping I am constantly getting hit on through pallets or 5 feet from a window, and on killer I constantly get screwed over lunging for or throwing projectiles in a way that I think they'll hit until I realize they don't because it would only hit me if I was the survivor. The fact that we have only coastal servers is already a bit frustrating, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if every hit on survivor and subsequently every miss on killer felt so terrible and made me realize how much I am being handicapped by where I live and the garbage net code. I don't want to wait almost a full year for this issue to be fixed, I've been dealing with it for over 2000hrs intermittently over 5 years and I'm reaching my limit. And if nothing is changed before the overhaul and we find out the net code STILL wasn't one of the overhauled pieces of code? I might just be done
Comments