Toji Suzuhara should be a skin he was a pilot so deserves it more than those three side characters and as all other EVA pilots getting one in your suggestion. Still have to admit I don't really see NGE to be a good fit to DBD even if how much I like the original series.
One anime I never got around to watching but always wanted to. It seems as well known as Tokyo Ghoul so i wouldn't see a problem in popularity. As I haven't seen the show I still have a favorite character that didn't make the list lol
I'd buy the chapter for sure, and it seems everything that comes to dbd I end up watching/playing to fully understand the characters. Another similar anime i'd love to see is Muv Luv Alternative, always loved their mech suit styles.
One anime I never got around to watching but always wanted to. It seems as well known as Tokyo Ghoul so i wouldn't see a problem in popularity. As I haven't seen the show I still have a favorite character that didn't make the list lol
I'd buy the chapter for sure, and it seems everything that comes to dbd I end up watching/playing to fully understand the characters. Another similar anime i'd love to see is Muv Luv Alternative, always loved their mech suit styles.
I didn't include Mari in the concept because I based it on the original 1995 series and the manga, but if this chapter happens, she'll probably come along as a legendary skin.
I thought about adding Toji but decided against it, though I think he could work as a legendary skin. As for NGE not fitting the game, I agree to some extent; that’s why I chose a scarier character (Lilith)—one with powers rooted in psychological horror—to be the Killer.
Toji Suzuhara should be a skin he was a pilot so deserves it more than those three side characters and as all other EVA pilots getting one in your suggestion. Still have to admit I don't really see NGE to be a good fit to DBD even if how much I like the original series.
As a fan of Eva, my favorite anime of all time actually. This would totally happen because they collab with literally everyone. Want a razor? They got you covered. Want a waffle maker? You got it! Canned bread. Buckets, you name it, they literally collab with anything and everyone.
I doubt we'd ever be able to get a chapter out of it. At most MAYBE as a skin for the judgement (angel and such?) and maybe like Feng doing a cosplay or something.
As a fan of Eva, my favorite anime of all time actually. This would totally happen because they collab with literally everyone. Want a razor? They got you covered. Want a waffle maker? You got it! Canned bread. Buckets, you name it, they literally collab with anything and everyone.
I doubt we'd ever be able to get a chapter out of it. At most MAYBE as a skin for the judgement (angel and such?) and maybe like Feng doing a cosplay or something.
Yeah, I love NGE, and have been a fan going all the way back to the 90's when I paid too much to import the VHS's. But I don't see it as chapter material for a variety of reasons.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Toji Suzuhara should be a skin he was a pilot so deserves it more than those three side characters and as all other EVA pilots getting one in your suggestion. Still have to admit I don't really see NGE to be a good fit to DBD even if how much I like the original series.
One anime I never got around to watching but always wanted to. It seems as well known as Tokyo Ghoul so i wouldn't see a problem in popularity. As I haven't seen the show I still have a favorite character that didn't make the list lol
I'd buy the chapter for sure, and it seems everything that comes to dbd I end up watching/playing to fully understand the characters. Another similar anime i'd love to see is Muv Luv Alternative, always loved their mech suit styles.
I didn't include Mari in the concept because I based it on the original 1995 series and the manga, but if this chapter happens, she'll probably come along as a legendary skin.
I thought about adding Toji but decided against it, though I think he could work as a legendary skin. As for NGE not fitting the game, I agree to some extent; that’s why I chose a scarier character (Lilith)—one with powers rooted in psychological horror—to be the Killer.
As a fan of Eva, my favorite anime of all time actually. This would totally happen because they collab with literally everyone. Want a razor? They got you covered. Want a waffle maker? You got it! Canned bread. Buckets, you name it, they literally collab with anything and everyone.
I doubt we'd ever be able to get a chapter out of it. At most MAYBE as a skin for the judgement (angel and such?) and maybe like Feng doing a cosplay or something.
Yeah, I love NGE, and have been a fan going all the way back to the 90's when I paid too much to import the VHS's. But I don't see it as chapter material for a variety of reasons.
But an AoT style collab with skins?