Nemesis lingering

Sorry for weird question. Does anyone saved the BHVR (moderator/developer/community manager?) reply about nemesis lingering and dragging his hitbox, confirming that it is intended mechanic? I SWEAR i remember they said it somewhere on this forum, but i can't find it :(

Comments

  • i always assumed it was a bug like wesker hug tech lol

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    i always assumed it was a bug like wesker hug tech lol

    Pretty sure it is, unfortunately they gutted hugs so who knows

  • Is it actually considered a bug? If so that's insane, because if that was removed that would be a massive nerf

  • Whip dragging is probably the only thing that keeps nemesis in B tier so I think it should stay even if it's a bug like it's in the game for quite awhile now so I would think that bhvr would have removed it by now if it was a bug like it's an easy fix probably but nemesis does need it.