jogo totalmente surv-sided
Hello Behaviour Interactive team,
I’ve been playing Dead by Daylight for a long time, and I need to share some urgent feedback about the current state of the game.
The game has become heavily survivor-sided. The extremely high pallet density on almost every map makes it very difficult for killers to apply any meaningful pressure. Strong, safe loops are everywhere, turning most matches into long, exhausting chases with very little counterplay for the killer side.
This imbalance is driving a lot of players away. Many killers (and even some survivors) are quitting the game because matches feel unfair and unfun. The current map design and resource distribution are seriously hurting the player base and the long-term health of Dead by Daylight.
I strongly urge the team to address pallet density and overall map balance as a high priority. A healthier 50/50 experience for both sides is urgently needed before more players leave for good.
Thank you for reading and for the work you put into the game.
Comments
I dont think youve played this game long enough if you think this is your conclusion.
I play both roles but prefer killer. I was very worried about pallet density initially but after playing and adjusting, i cant say i even notice pallets all that much as far as being any different than others. there are definitely matches where it seems a bit circus like with how many there are but considering 80% of survs just stand on the other side of the pallet to blind you, they arent really gaining any meaningful distance.
throw on brutal strength, enduring and spirit fury and enjoy how useless pallets become
A good killer player can still win 90% of their games if they really try, and this isn’t really indicative of balance but thousands of wins long win streaks are still very much possible on killer. Most killers still have a kill rate of over 50%. Some killers certainly do need a buff, but the game is literally designed to be slightly in the killer’s favor. In reality though, this game is very one sided if one side is really sweaty and the other is not. If you run into a 4 man SWF with meta builds and you’re running a B tier killer with an average build, yeah it’s pretty survivor sided. If you run into 4 solo survivors with gimmick builds or just casual builds in general and you’re on an A-S tier killer with a super meta build, it’s very killer sided (especially if you tunnel)
That is huge false. Doesn't matter if swf or solo. Doesn't matter if playing meta or not. The only thing that will decimate killer player is them working on seperate generators. And as long as one person can hold killer long enough, there should be 2-3 gens done which is a massive advantage. So gen effiecency is all that matters, no matter if killer runs slowdowns or not. If you have survivors, searching chests, do totems and other things you will most likely win but if they stick to gens all the time solo you gonna lose, even with quick downs.
I have heard some of those "streakers" don't even end the streak counting when they get a tie so I would not trust most of them anymore as they clearly are not doing winstreaks if ties don't end them.
True. Killers should be powerhouses and chased by them should be immidiate deathsentence. It's horror game that should be heavily in killer's favor. Least acceptable result should be 2k. There shouldn't be tool to stop killers from being killing machines as it's what they are intended to be. I started playing more survivors to insanely long killer queues and I never could sleep and play with such ease.