I can’t make a general discussion so I’m gonna make it here and it can be moved

so I have received a game license suspension completley out of the blue no reason why no nothing I’m not cheating or doing anything wrong

I was using family share but then again none of the accounts on family share are banned or play dbd anymore

I’m reaching out on here or trying to get it noticed because I’ve sent multiple emails begged for a response and Just get a automated response I’ve not been able to play the game I’ve payed for because of reasons out of my control and the team who handle the support tickets don’t care I’ve waited two weeks…

Thousands of hours and money wasted and I can’t even play I’m hoping to get a response or hoping someone notices this that can get my ticket looked at because 2 weeks no response over a technical fault that completely stops my ability to play the game is a joke

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • I don’t have the reach that the people on Twitter do to get stuff like this noticed so please I beg someone from staff try get my case pushed forward as I simply can’t play the game I’ve waited patiently for two weeks and now it’s getting ridiculous

  • pushing this back to the top since bhvr are ignoring everyone going through this issue ! I would like some clarification by staff why I’m being ignored why everyone who has gotten this I’m gonna call it a bug ignored…

    You would think a bug that’s literally stopping people from playing the game would be more major but I guess since I’m. Not a content creator you guys don’t care…

  • this isnt the appropriate place to discuss your suspensions. youll have to wait for support. yes it can take a while. we all know these kinds of claims tend to go. usually they are justified suspensions so good luck.

  • We cannot help you here on the Forums. All appeals are handled via Support.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com