Resident evil requiem
I would like to suggest Grace Ashcroft from resident evil requiem as a character or a skin for a character. I think she would be a great fit into dead by daylight.
I would like to suggest Grace Ashcroft from resident evil requiem as a character or a skin for a character. I think she would be a great fit into dead by daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree! Billy from 0 (I'd love to be able to Billy duo with my friends who play Rebecca) and Ashley would be cool too
Or no locked silly legendary skins and we have the ability to edit characters to reflect our personalities.
Give us Grace and a New Resident Evil Killer, Being Chapter 3 for Resident Evil with a new map.
Much better value and fun for all!
There is still so much potential for Resident Evil in DBD
I agree they should add in Grace. I also think they should add Victor Gideon as a skin for Nemesis and Zeno for Albert Wesker.