What are some easy killers to play as in the current 2V8 event on controller?
I only tend to play mostly Wraith and Nemesis in 2V8 and i was wondering, what are some easy killers that i can play as on controller? (Note: I'm not good at aim)
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
As a controller player, I do recommend you try ranged killers at some point as it's very doable and quite fun. Aside from that dash killers are pretty simple. But honestly, every killer is completely playable on controller it just might take a little bit of practice.
Trapper ๐
imo, Oni and Blight, to a lesser degree Nurse and Huntress are the ones that are not worth it on Controller to learn. They have a notcieably loser skill ceiling due to not being able to flick on the Controller the way you can with M&K.
Dracula should be enjoyable especially if you are experiences with Nemesis.
Mechanically Pyramid Head as well but he is a bit clunky (Both on Controller and M&K) and compared to others his power doesnt really bring that much to 2v8 - though hitting multiple survs at once can be very satisfying!