Here's my suggestion for a licensed chapter for DbD: M3GAN

Warning: Fan-made chapter concept. Not affiliated with Behaviour Interactive, Blumhouse, Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, or the M3GAN franchise.

So I've been thinking if Behaviour could get the licensing for M3GAN, I would love to see a second robot killer like The Singularity. So here's my chapter concept with help of chatgpt, but my main idea was made from me.

Dead by Daylight — M3GAN Chapter (Fan Concept)

New Survivor: Gemma Forrester

Cady does not appear as a Survivor because she is a minor and therefore would not participate in the Trials.

New Killer: The Android — M3GAN

Movement Speed: 4.6 m/s

Chapter: M3GAN

Map: No new map ('Cause I didn't want to)

Killer Power: Dark Stalker

Enter this mode to gain Undetectable.

While in Dark Stalker, your movement speed changes from 4.6 m/s to 4.4 m/s, but you gain the ability to stalk Survivors.

Once you have completed stalking a Survivor, you give them a fake Terror Radius.

Survivors can disable the fake Terror Radius through Control Panels scattered around the map.

Control Panels have a 24-meter range.

M3GAN can damage Control Panels for 30 seconds, preventing Survivors from disabling their fake Terror Radius.

M3GAN can only damage one Control Panel at a time.

Once a Survivor has disabled their fake Terror Radius, M3GAN receives a notification and exits Dark Stalker.

Secondary Power: Relentless Pursuit

When M3GAN enters a chase with a Survivor, this secondary power activates.

M3GAN receives 3 Tokens.

M3GAN can spend one Token to jump over a Pallet or Window.

When M3GAN injures a Survivor, she gains 1 Tokens, up to a maximum of 4 Tokens.

The effect that grants Tokens after injuring a Survivor has a 30-second cooldown.

When M3GAN exits Dark Stalker and enters Relentless Pursuit, her movement speed changes from 4.4 m/s back to 4.6 m/s.

Environmental Object: Control Panels

When M3GAN finishes stalking a Survivor, she can apply a fake Terror Radius to the marked Survivors.

If M3GAN manually applies the Terror Radius to the Survivors she has stalked, she cannot damage the corresponding Control Panel for a period of time.

If the fake Terror Radius was automatically applied to the Survivors, M3GAN can damage the Control Panel, preventing the affected Survivor from using it for 30 seconds.

Killer Perks

Do You See This Pen? (For Short: 'DYSTP?')

When a Survivor is repairing a generator together with another Survivor, their repair speed is reduced by 6/8/10%.

This effect stacks when more Survivors are repairing the same generator.

When 2 or more Survivors are repairing the same generator, they receive difficult Skill Checks.

Once the generator is repaired, it enters a 45-second cooldown. Side Note: Hey, don't blame me, I've seen too many gen-rushers and this will be for some the 'Sweet-spot' for killers. Besides, difficult skill checks they can hit the 200+ hour survivor, also this will allow survivors to spread into the gens instead of focusing on one.

Hex: No More Running

After chasing a Survivor for 15 seconds, a Dull-Totem ignites.

Once activated:

  • You gain 7% Haste for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
  • The Survivor currently being chased becomes Exposed for 2/3/4 seconds.

If they cleansed your Hex totem, you will gan 5% Haste for 3 seconds every time you chase a survivor. This hex perk has a 30-second cooldown after use.

Far From Hope

When you hook a Survivor for the first time, gain 1 Token, up to a maximum of 4 Tokens.

When the final generator is completed, consume all Tokens.

Once the Tokens have been consumed:

  • All Survivors become Broken for 10/20/30 seconds.
  • The Exit Gates are blocked for 15 seconds.
    Side note: If you only got 3 or less tokens, the less tokens you have, the survivors that you only hooked will get broken, not the others.
Iridescent Add-ons

Gemma's Pen

After you have stalked Survivors, press Ability Button 1 to apply Blindness and Exhausted to the affected Survivors.

These effects remain until the Survivors disable them or leave the range of the Control Panel.

With this add-on:

  • M3GAN cannot damage Control Panels.
  • Control Panel range is reduced from 24 meters to 18 meters.

Kitchen Knife

Once you are chasing Survivors:

  • Instead of starting with 3 Tokens, you start with 2 Tokens.
  • Your maximum number of Tokens is reduced from 4 to 2.
  • Injuring a Survivor gives you 1 Token instead of 2.
  • If you have not spent your Tokens, a Token can be converted into 5% Haste for 4 seconds.
  • The Token recovery cooldown is increased from 30 seconds to 35 seconds.

When a Survivor reaches their second Hook State, M3GAN can perform a mini-Mori on them while they are in the Healthy, Injured, or Dying State.

This is similar to 'The Shape' mechanic that allowed him to perform a mini-Mori without the Survivor necessarily being in the Dying State.

Survivor: Gemma Forrester

Fixer

When repairing a generator by yourself, gain 5/7/9% repair speed.

This bonus is disabled if another Survivor begins repairing the same generator with you.

After completing a generator by yourself, this perk goes on a 30-second cooldown.

If you completed the generator with another Survivor, this perk goes on a 25-second cooldown.

This perk does not work while you are Broken.

Inner Conscience

After remaining Crouched for 5 seconds, this perk activates.

While you are Injured and not Broken:

  • Your grunts of pain are reduced by 80/90/100%.
  • While you remain stationary, you can see the Killer's aura for 3 seconds.

Once you stand up or begin moving while crouched, this perk goes on a 30-second cooldown.

I Can Do It

When you are Hooked or in the Dying State, this perk gives you two decisions.

While Hooked:

Press Ability Button 1 to gain 9% Luck and unlock the ability to attempt a self-unhook.

While in the Dying State:

  • Recover 20% faster.
  • You can recover completely from the Dying State.

However, if you have attempted to self-unhook, you can no longer fully recover from the Dying State.

If you did not attempt to self-unhook, you can recover from the Dying State up to the Injured State with Ability Button 2.

Once you have completed any two actions, this perk deactivates.

The Android's Normal Mori

The Survivor turns their torso to look at The Android.

M3GAN walks over the Survivor's waist, looks directly at them, and stabs them in the chest before removing the knife.

Mini-Mori: Iridescent Add-on Only (kitchen knife)

Healthy Survivor

M3GAN quickly turns the Survivor around and performs a quick knife attack to their shoulder.

She then throws the Survivor to the ground, looking at them one final time before ending the mini-Mori.

Injured Survivor

M3GAN grabs the Survivor by the shoulder and performs a quick knife attack to the abdomen.

She removes the knife and throws the Survivor to the ground.

Dying Survivor

M3GAN grabs the Survivor's head and performs a quick knife attack underneath the chin.

She removes the knife and lets the Survivor fall to the ground.

Bonus Cosmetic for purchasing the DLC: Damaged Android

Players who purchase the M3GAN pack receive a bonus version of M3GAN based on her damaged appearance after her fight with Gemma in the movie.

The cosmetic would be based on the damaged version of M3GAN from the movie.

Let me know what do you think about this DLC, I'd like to see your opinion and what would you change in the perks. <P

Comments

  • Okay, so I love this. I've wanted M3GAN in Dead by Daylight for years now and your concept is so cool! I love Gemma's perks and I'm so glad you considered her as a survivor, since most people say it should be a killer only chapter.

    Gemma's perfect, I love that you showed her personality through her perks. I'd also LOVE if they had voice lines interacting with each other.

    For M3GAN's power, I don't hate it and I don't want to tweak too much of your concept, I will say that I'd like Relentless Pursuit to change her movement speed to give her more haste than just her base speed, and I think she should charge on all fours during it. I wasn't too big of a fan of the control panels, but I don't have anything I'd change about it??

    In my concept, I liked the idea that when there's only one survivor remaining, her terror radius would be suppressed and M3GAN would mimic the sound of the Hatch to throw off the survivor.

    I would make her main mori her dance, and I like the idea of mini moris, I would probably suggest they'd resemble David and Kurt's deaths in the elevator.

    Other than that, I LOVE your concept and it feels so fleshed out!

  • Thanks! I loved your comment, and for a moment, I forgot that she does a dance before killing David and Kurt. Nice mori suggestion! Although it wouldnt be too useful in case of endgame and exit gates opened, because she would take too long to do the mori, BUT, I would put that specific mori only when the last survivor is downed. It took me a while to hope for an answer to come up. Thanks! Also, I really don't remember writing in my concept when she's able to supress her terror radius exchanging for the hatch sound. It would be a great feature, but survivor mains wouldn't like it very much and would ask for a full nerf. But cool ideas!