How are you liking Shimizu Hinako?

Been thinking about getting her skin, but I'm still unsure.
What's your experience been like playing her? Do you feel like the skin is worth the price?

Comments

  • If she came with voicelines she would be easily the best legendary survivor skin in the entire game.

    But I still like her even without voicelines.

  • @Anniehere said:

    Been thinking about getting her skin, but I'm still unsure.
    What's your experience been like playing her? Do you feel like the skin is worth the price?

    Waiting on a sale personally, the one-two-THREE punch of Facemelter Eddie, Hinako, and Glenn is awesome from a content standpoint but my wallet could only stomach one of the three in a month window and we desperately need more Music related skins so my pick was easy.

    Regardless, she is awesome and it is a bummer she lacks VLs but most Legendaries do so I don't mind.

  • She is rigged properly, looks like her, outfit looks great, it's her English VA, No major bugs

    Deffo worth the price, best looking SH legendary/character by a landslide, the others need brought up to her quality..

  • very pretty survivor I like her. I was too poor to buy silent hill f for my birthday so I settled for her.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Kinda would have preferred a base skin of her, the bloody destroyed clothes looks a little awkward akin to huntress burnt skin

  • This content has been removed.
  • I play the original silent hill f and i can say her screams are good as if they did their best to copy the og.

  • @Oputeev_Stas said:

    good, but we need normal skin without blood, plus she is way too loud for me

    Are her grunts of pain loud?
    She sounds pretty quiet from what I've seen so far.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Oputeev_Stas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4107715#Comment_4107715

    Yeah, at times she sounds louder and at others quieter, but it’s still enough to give away her position from a far

    Do you think she's as loud as Claire or jill?
    I pretty much always run Iron Will, so I was hoping I could play Hinako without running it.

  • I love the way she screams when she's on the hook. That alone is enough to keep me going.