Stop banning for wifi or internet failure
I have been banned so many times because my game crashing or my wifi disconnecting please change that is is very annoying and frustrating
I have been banned so many times because my game crashing or my wifi disconnecting please change that is is very annoying and frustrating
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is your responsibility to ensure you have a proper internet connection before joining a game where your connectivity impacts the experience of the other players.
There are enough players with ping so high that they ruin the fairness of the match. I hardly disagree that if anyone's connection is so severe it crashes they shouldn't be banned.