What the hell are these Skill Checks in PTB?

208169~1.JPG

I occasionally get these really quick skillckecks that are impossible to hit. No thicker than the white line from the generator repair and as quick as clown's anti heal perk

Is it a bug? I can't find any perk description fitting this. They also happen so randomly. Sometimes I don't get them all day, right now I had 5 (!) in a row

Comments

  • I've heard cheaters can 'summon' impossible skill checks like these.

  • no perk does that afaik and none of the new perks do it so that surely is a bug

  • there is only 1 of 2 possible causes - 1. is a cheater or 2. a server-side bug

  • It seems to be a known issue in PTB patch notes.

    • If Brand New Part is equipped, the first skill check to occur after the toolbox is depleted will have the Great and Good zones of the Skill Check UI missing.