Any chance for the alternative The Judgment silhouette become a skin?
I hope we can get it as skin because i really like the new killer gameplay too
I hope we can get it as skin because i really like the new killer gameplay too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be cool if we could get the alternate skins but they would probably be pay to win as they are floating.
They would also have to have a new mori / mini mori. As the crab legs were involved for the mini mori.
It would be a nice idea for a visceral cosmetic if the devs do create it with the same love and quality they gave MiNa. Otherwise, if it has the same low quality like Houndmaster's visceral skin, I would pass on that.
The Judgment has a similar cosmetic potential like Dredge (I can even imagen Judgment takes the same amount of time and effort like Dredge) and I hope the devs won't waste it and leave The Judgment cosmetic-wise behind like they kinda did with Unknown, Krasue, or Houndmaster.
I really like gender bend cosmetics and i know Judgements is kinda non binary, but it has the social reading for a woman killer. So this cosmestic would ressemble a man, but still a bit androgynous maybe i think it would be kinda cool