A thread to say a hearty "Thank you!" from a P100 Baermar player
From yesterday's AMA on Reddit.
As someone who recently got Baermar to P100 over the anniversary, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for listening to the handful of people who complained when prestige rewards were implemented and Baermar was excluded. I never play Aestri, so this left me feeling a bit soured at the time, as did some of the points made (e.g. Baermar only being a cosmetic and not part of a 2-in-1 survivor—this never made sense to me considering Baermar is in their official portrait, is featured in the art for the Mirrored Illusion perk, and he has his own bloody prestige cosmetic).
Assuming this is a definite confirmation that Baermar will indeed get his own prestige portrait (or that at least Aestri's will be changed to include both of them), I'm again saying a big "Thank you!" for listening, and I can't wait to see it.

Comments
I'm glad that they are adding this for you! Baermar does indeed exist!
Justice for Baermar!
Are we gonna get prestige portraits for the rest of the Legion gang, too? Or maybe even just a portrait for unlocking at least one of their skins?