I've really enjoyed this Lights Out

Yes, some killers don't benefit from it like xenocat.

However, the zero scratch marks and 2x faster anti-camp makes a huge difference.

Being able to juke and hide to lose the killer is fun.
Not allowing the killer to just camp a hook is awesome.

It's also harder as survivor as you don't know what anyone is doing but, it seems more fair across the board. imo

Comments

  • I hate the lanterns. That's my one complaint otherwise it's a great mode - the lanterns just ruin it though - too revealing and ######### up the loot from chests with even more stupid lanterns

  • I had a decent time with xenocat. Survivor however it was getting a big tiring being able to pull myself off hooks with anticamp every round, and it was always legion or ghostface.

    Of all the killers i found Krasue to suffer the most from this mode. Her whole thing is being able to relentlessly catch up to people, but if she cant see where they went since her headform is clunky, then she loses sight of people rather easily.

  • I've really enjoyed the mode this time around, on survivor and killer. Mode is casual perkless chase gameplay.

    The lantern complaints I dont understand because killers can see you from a mile away, makes it easier to track them. The anti-camp is more than fair, infact it's been creating more fair games punishing killers who make that their whole playstyle, I'd argue I wish it was in the main mode (not the radius, just the bar goes up still if someone is nearby) it'd help solo Q so much, keeps the game going too.

    I do think Killers should be able to get a lantern equivalent that lets them see further at the price of being visible.