The Judgment feedback (based on creator coverage as I’m on console so I have yet to play her ):
Motion sickness from the constant camera spinning and controller difficulty with close-range flicks are the two biggest issues being reported. this sucks because because I play on roller and do get motion sick
Please try to keep the high skill ceiling. Here is my suggested fixes:
1: Better dedicated sensitivity + deadzone options this will help out controller players alot not everyone can afford a pc
2: A Mild Prayer Kneeler as base kit or toggle (full strength removes too much unique skill)
3: Needs some sort of close-range improvement so "beyblade tech" isn’t mandatory to use the power at 16 meters away
The power is unique and rewarding when mastered it seems like. I just want to make it less punishing for motion-sensitive players and controller users. This is something the community help build I just want to try to make it accessible for those who want to play it but currently will be unable to. The sensitivity settings are a good step thanks for hearing me out.
Comments
Please stop! :D Why do people can't accept we received killer that you won't master in 3 games? It opens way to grind for some skill expression as well as big rewards. If people don't want to invest time in her, just pop on the stucking beam add on and make her braindead if you wish. I enjoy her as she is, killer intinct should be basekit but apart from that she's perfect.