Ideas for Future Dead by Daylight Killers
Hello Dead by Daylight Team,
First of all, I just wanted to say that I love your game! I had a couple of ideas for future Killers that I think could be really fun and unique.
One idea is an underwater creature or sea monster as a Killer—something like a terrifying octopus, a monstrous deep-sea creature, or even something inspired by creepy underwater legends. I think a horror-themed ocean creature could have some amazing abilities and a really unsettling design.
It would be even cooler if this Killer came with an underwater-inspired map, such as a flooded research facility, a sunken town, or a dark ocean environment with eerie underwater effects. I think that theme would fit Dead by Daylight really well and would feel completely different from the existing maps.
Another idea I had is a giant spider as a Killer. It could use webs as part of its power—slowing Survivors, blocking paths, or creating traps around the map. I think that could lead to some really fun and scary gameplay.
Thank you for continuing to make such an awesome game. I’d love to see something like this in the future!
Best wishes,
Kata
Comments
Duolingo.