What perks do you consider it great for looping?

I mean, I have a lot of perks, but I don't really know how to find the ones that fit me. Honestly, I am not good not taking hits, so Finesse won't help me that much, do you know what other perks are good for practising looping?

Comments

  • Yui has one called Lucky Break, that hides your blood trail and scratch marks once injured. But it drains charges while injured. Healing others recover charges. So get healed first, then heal others to recover some charges.

    ^this perk can also be paired with one from Jonah called Overcome, that gives you a sprint burst the moment you are injured, so pairing those together in a walled environment can help you vanish and be untrackable unless they regain line of sight to you. It can also be used with other locker hiding perks like meg's Quick and quiet, to vanish into them quicker too.

  • If you're looking to practice looping, then I'm assuming perhaps you want aids in chase that don't majorly change looping. The first ones that come to mind are Five Moves Ahead and Troubleshooter. It makes a good combo, as you'll be able to see all your resources, get a little bonus second of movement after dropping a pallet, and in that time that Five Moves Ahead is on cooldown it forces you to work without a Windows effect and learn how to loop without it. When you drop the pallet, you also get aura reading on the killer for a few seconds from Troubleshooter, so it's a nice combo.

    Although it does change how you loop slightly, if you were to run an exhaustion perk you could also run Dramaturgy. It can kind of be used like old Dead Hard as a "mistake eraser" to give you a second chance in chase and give you more opportunities to practice.

  • Resilience. Troubleshooter. Boon Dark Theory and maybe something like Quick and Quiet to keep em guessing if you vaulted

  • Perfect. Thanks!

  • Made for this, dead hard, iron will those will help you tremendously

  • I second Five Moves Ahead. The perk is working at just the right time to gain momentum and prepare for a chase. The perk also encourages you to memorize the location of resources.
    I like the synergy of Alert and Eyes of Belmont. Balanced Landing is almost situational, but it has great value.

  • This content has been removed.
  • My favourite perk build is Windows of Opportunity, Off the Record, Made for This and Wicked.