Punish The tunnelers
I have been playing the event chaos shuffle and I have not been having fun, the amount of tunnelers I have encountered is crazy, I have a suggestion to get rid of the tunnelers. Every game they tunnel a survivor it takes away the bloodpoints and the more they do it, it should have a times multiplier
Comments
Nows the question why that would stop me. In generall if I tunnel I want to 4k most likely, farming bloodpoints is not the reason I do that. Less interaction with survivors in general means less bloodpoints overall, so someone who wanted to farm the most bloodpoints per round wouldn't tunnel really.
Besides that bhvr says that tunneling is part of the game. They just discourage it to make it less exersive, I think that would be too much for bhvr themself otherwise they would have done that already most likely.
I empathize with you as a survivor main that's probably played more killer chaos shuffle because of the rampant tunneling, but that wouldn't fix anything. The people who do that don't necessarily want bloodpoints, they would actually get more if they played normally. Tunneling is a complicated issue that requires both punishment for doing so and reward for not doing so in-match, and the tricky part is trying to make sure it doesn't affect killers that aren't actually tunneling, or killer's who are halfway through a match struggling really hard.