The Judgement's chase music

This is more a statement that I hope someone at BHVR will read. I think that it is such a shame that the idea for the judgement to have a hymm-like and or choir-like chase music, aka option b, was scrapped and instead was replaced with what feels like a hollow unfinished chase theme that feels like it builds to nothing. But the same old drum beats and boring strings as many other killers have. I think that the judgement would really benefit from having a more dramatic chase music as not only would this help them stand out more against the rest of the killer roster, although they already do, it would also help to convey the judgements character and overall aura to the player better, like option b from the grimoire for an example as it painted a picture of a biblically accurate angel chasing you to inflict divine judgement like their power does in-game. It just feels like its missing the key aspects of what would make their chase music seem more choral and or holy as it would have such a good affinity to their character design, especially how the option b utilised the minor key to make the music seem almost tragic. Like how the judgement is a divine being trapped in the entity's realm forced to carry out the will of another. While I do think that the current chase music is not bad, I personally just think that it is missing something that option b could provide. I do apologise if this statement came off as rude as that is not the message I am trying to convey here.

Comments