Small Chorus of Sin QoL comments
Hi, I played a few games of the early access and, apart from the hard to master power mechanic which I'm not gonna delve into, I have some small comments about issues I had:
- As killer
- whenever my power injured someone, it wasn't that clear with the sounds, the sound of the power itself kinda overwhelmed the injure sound, it should be a bit louder I think, maybe with an additional on-screen indicator?
- similar issue with the power being back, it felt a bit too quiet, I had to observe my power bar to be sure
- As survivor:
- when I first got sent to the exile, I had no idea what to do, I kinda clicked whatever and ran around and figured it out finally, but it's just not clear right away which I think it should show some kind of prompt like (use the flashlight to collect something)
- it's not clear why I should even collect the pendants, does it slow down my hook progress, slows down the hazard, does it even do anything, will I get "unhooked" if I collect enough instead of waiting for someone to use the shrine, do I actually have to collect it? I think it should be better explained
- having to hold "M2" on the flashlight with the sprint key is troublesome on controller, most M2 interactions don't require holding both run and M2, I feel like it should be revised, not sure how, maybe just simple M2 click would magnet in the pendant, maybe it should be close M1 interaction instead of the "flashlight", or sprint would be default speed in the exile?
Comments