Chaos Shuffle needs Clarity - Reveal icons on loading screen
I really enjoy Chaos Shuffle. One of the roughest parts is trying to instantly understand your build at the start of the match when you really need to be moving already. I know I've seen others comment on this as well.
One way to help would be adding a visual of which random perks the player has to the offering/loading screen before the game. Its not much time but it would still help. Ideally they would have the descriptions too.
Just being able to see the icons would let players narrow down which perks they do and don't know and reduce the time players lose at the start of the match reviewing those.
I know there is a fear that people will DC if they get bad perks. But isn't that a risk once they fully load in too? I don't think that issue goes away just because of the timing they see their perks at. Maybe to reduce DC's like this bhvr could implement one reroll on a chosen perk the player doesn't like.
Chaos Shuffle is awesome. I enjoy getting to use so many perks I don't own and learn a lot about different perks I don't use much. It would be immensely helpful to be able to understand my build a little quicker.
Comments