The Judgment's Chase Music
First off I just want to say this chapter looks absolutely outstanding and is genuinely some of BHVR's best work, especially the menu theme of this killer which is perfect, the only part of this chapter that I was underwhelmed by is the chase music/terror radius. I'm not a music expert so I can't give precise criticism but it just doesn't feel right, the terror radius feels like Dracula's alt theme them while the chase music feels like Jason's alt theme rather then an angelic eldritch horror teeming with the purpose of punishment of the sinful. In my personal opinion the terror radius and chase theme should be closer in line to Wesker's chase music with the orchestra and have the addition of a choir. Although I can't make my own concept of suggested changes I'm going to put some YouTube links below with timestamps to what I feel is good inspiration to what the chase music and terror radius should be closer to.
The closest one to what I imagined for chase music (0:57 - 1:33)
https://youtu.be/b6hxIcz9Zec?si=mfFRgxKhAWh8NM5X&t=57This is what I imagined for the terror radius (2:22 - 3:59)
https://youtu.be/wQUH06QRCi4?si=L6IYwBWSUR9t5c8U&t=143Not too sure exactly where this next one should fit however it's still pretty in line (4:05 - 4:35)
https://youtu.be/-d5mxNS7qCw?si=OQhZ0lZrigY-lpeW&t=245Thank you for reading and listening :)
Comments
Idk I like it feels very Angels and Demons (the movie) to me.
Fair enough. I genuinely LOVE it. I think they did an amazing job. :)