An offering that affects crow density
I was noticing that both killer and survivor have perks regarding crows, like the perk for survivors that shows the killers aura when they disturb crows, as well as the killer perk that shows survivors auras when they disturb crows. An offering that increases crow density would be nice. This could be useful with or without perks. I also believe an offering that decreases crow density could be good to counter play for both survivors and killers crow perks. I think it would be a helpful offering for killers to see more crows being disturbed when survivors are running too even without any perks so it could still be beneficial. as well as less crows to be disturbed to benefit survivors. This sort of environmental offering would be comparable to how fog density offerings work.
Comments
Killer doesn't have any crow perk that reveals aura unless you run laguid touch + overwhelming presence. Spies from shadows only show locations of crows that were disturbed and most likely will be reworked in November patch. Survivors have two crow perks. Calm spirit prevents alerting crows but in exchange for speed debuff on cleansing, searchin and somethin else, I'm not sure. This one will also be most likely changed in upcoming midchapter. Second perk is invocation: treacherous crows but is so bad that it shouldn't exist at all. With calm spirit it gets some nieche value. I believe crows offer options for perks and offerings that might actually be quite interesting.
Fe.