Please Add Arabic Language Support to Dead by Daylight
Hello Behaviour Interactive,
I would like to request official Arabic language support for Dead by Daylight.
Arabic is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, with over 400 million speakers. Dead by Daylight already has a passionate community in the Middle East and North Africa, and adding Arabic would make the game much more accessible and enjoyable for many players.
Why Arabic Support Matters
- Better understanding of perks, add-ons, offerings, and killer powers.
- Easier learning experience for new players.
- Improved accessibility for Arabic-speaking players.
- A stronger and more connected MENA community.
- Greater potential to attract new players to Dead by Daylight.
Suggested Features
- Full Arabic user interface.
- Arabic subtitles.
- Right-to-left (RTL) text support.
- Localized descriptions for perks, items, add-ons, archives, events, and lore.
- Continued Arabic support for future chapters and updates.
Many major multiplayer games already support Arabic, and I believe Dead by Daylight would benefit greatly from joining them.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider adding Arabic language support in a future update.
Comments